Wound & Burn Care 450ml
The Professional Size of our Trifectiv Plus Wound & Burn Care product is intended for use by medical professionals or those with extensive or chronic wounds. A powerful disinfectant and anti-inflammatory containing our proprietary medical-grade hypochlorous acid (HOCl). This product is perfect for use on wounds, burns, cuts, sores and ulcers – with or without dressings. Ideal for use as an irrigation solution on operation sites and to disinfect prosthetics before use.
- Destroys pathogens on contact including bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Effective against multi-drug resistant bacteria
- Eliminates biofilm on contact
- Anti-inflammatory and antipruritic effect
- Rapidly reduces pain and odour, does not burn or sting (kids simply love it!)
- Accelerates healing
- Non toxic
- Safe for pregnant & breast-feeding women, children and babies
A Registered Medical Device (Class C)
Contents: 450ml (15.22 FL.oz)
Ingredients: Water, Sterile solution of hypochlorous acid
- Store between 5 and 30°C.
- Store out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Our products contain no animal ingredients, are hypoallergenic and always cruelty-free
Do not use product if expired. Discard any unused product 12 months after starting the bottle.
We suggest the following:
- Visible dirt should be cleaned from the wound before treatment.
- Thoroughly spray the injured area, including the interior of the wound, with Trifectiv Plus Wound & Burn Care and allow this to dry naturally. Please do not rub the solution into the skin.
- Continue to spray the wound with the Trifectiv Plus Wound & Burn Care 3 to 4 times a day.
- If necessary, you can cover the wound with a breathable dressing like Primapore. Please don't use waterproof or silver-impregnated dressings.
Please see our detailed usage & application page for specific instructions for the treatment of various types of wounds, nappy rash and other conditions.
Note: This product will not harm the eyes and is safe to use in the mouth.
Please enter your email address to download a copy of our product brochure and usage information.
Thank you for your interest.
Caution: DO NOT MIX with or into other products.
Please consult our FAQs for more general info on HOCl.